Thursday, March 26, 2009

This blog and an ongoing dialog

I created this blog to track my progress in writing this book, and a few people have nicely decided to follow along :)

Primarily though, while I am conducting research and in the writing process, I just wanted a place to store thoughts that won't make it into the book, and to reflect upon the journey itself.

My hope is that if I get published, this can be a record of everything leading up to the publishing date but that it then may grow to an ongoing center of discussion about topics and themes raised in the book.

In the meantime I welcome comments and will respond when possible, even to negative ones! I will say, though, that I'm unlikely to respond to anonymous comments. If people want to participate in the discussion they should to do so openly!

No comments:

Post a Comment